Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Meghan

This week I was chatting with one of my besties and he was like, "so what is a typical day in your Australia life". And it caused me to think about my Australia life and I decided it is mostly divided into school life and weekend life. Let me tell you if I only blogged about school life you would have stopped reading this a looooooong time ago. But the weekends make life pretty fantastic:)

Today was round two of gorgeous weather. So we headed to Coogee beach. Fabulous. Could have stayed there forever, but we were energetic and started up the walk from Coogee to Bondi. Absolutely stunning. Seriously we were the super annoying tourist who stopped every two feet to take pictures but the coast is just a gorgeous place. Then when we got half-ish way, maybe? We decided Bronte was too gorgeous of a beach to pass up. And of course Bondi was going to be crowded and we had to climb like a gazillion more stairs to get there....so naturally we busted out our towels, more sunscreen and parked ourselves on the sand once again.

Here are some pics. You might get tired of blue skies and sand, but I don't. So deal with it.

The tent in the middle is lifesavers. There were so many out that I'm pretty sure you couldn't have drowned even if you wanted to.

Coogee Beach

On the walkway with Coogee behind us.

Coogee.



Something Baths they were called....not important. they were pretty, that's all that matters:)

We couldn't decide if they happened naturally or were man-made. The rocks to the right look suspiciously square...


These chunks of cliff that had fallen off made us wary of getting too near the edge.


Some bay along the coast. Gorgeous water color.



The saddest looking boat ramps ever.

The shortest, narrowest beach I've ever seen.

Now those are some serious windows on my future house.

This is still the narrow one from above....Louise aptly named it "pavement beach".


Blue on blue...not a cloud in the sky, except for the ones that said, "she said yes".  We assume that we missed the ones that said, "will you marry me?" Because why would you feel the need to share it with the world if you simply asked a girl if she liked cheese and she said yes?


Ya, I wouldn't even get close enough to the edge to get a good pic of the sign that said beware of the edge. 

Bronte is the next beach up the coast, and then bondi is the beach in the way distance.

I lied. I actually did get pretty close to the edge for this one.



I would so get into football if it always came with views like this.

Not a bad spot to rest in peace. eh?
Whoa, I seriously did not plan to end with a shot of a graveyard. Talk about a morbid end to a blog post. But not the end to my Saturday:) I decided to break it up to make my life seem more exciting. Because I am about to embark on the boringest week filled with all things uni. ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment