Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mondays are better in Sydney.

So today was Wednesday. And now I'm gonna post about Monday....it's my blog I do what I want:)

Mondays I don't usually have class, but after a skype dinner with the fambam I headed to campus for a seminar on international aid...and although I nodded along with the girl who was sitting next to me saying it was sooo boring, I secretly thought it was really cool. I know I'm a closet nerd. Someday I'll come out:)

But the exciting part of my Monday came after that....so I was sitting on my bus. Not paying attention and wouldn't you know when I don't pay attention I miss my stop completely and end up in downtown Eastwood. Instead of feeling sad about it I went on a hunt for some delightful looking buns that I had seen previously.
These buns (get you're minds outta the gutter!)....

So I bought some. I was unsure if I had to bake them or fry them or just plain eat them. They semi-looked like raw dough. Usually I would just ask the lady behind the counter like an ignorant white girl, but she and I had enough problem communicating just to pick these babies out...I wasn't about to start that fiasco. But they were warm so I just risked it and ate one on my way home.

hello.deliciousness.in.bun.form.

No comments:

Post a Comment