Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Plymouth

~!@@#$&*^!@#7(~#!#%*~&@!^*~      <time machine to February 7th.

After all my adventures in Rotorua I was exhausted and New Plymouth was the perfect beach town to do nothing in. I literally can tell you nothing about this city. As I walked from the bus stop to my hostel, then to the beach, then to my hostel, then to the bus the next morning. But the beach was pretty! And my hostel was adorable! So that was good enough for me:)

The cutest hostel ever. So bright and fun and beachy....and I wanted to stay there forever:(

View from my window.

The coast. They had an awesome boardwalk all along the coast.

Best community health campaign ever. (ps. read this in Danny's stern voice and it's even funnier...)

black sand. gorgeous coastline.

Rocks formation, Maori name: mi humps.
kidding:)

I like water. and sand. 

Good thing I laid out because my feet look PASTY here.

Many people will walk in and out of your life.
But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart

Super cool looking mountain that I have forgotten the name of in the distance....

No comments:

Post a Comment