Saturday, March 24, 2012

beach bum lifestyle

Friday was sunny. Sunny days+no class for sure equals beach! In my attempt to hit every beach in Australia....kidding. It's an ISLAND people, that'd be impossible:) But anyways I had heard wondrous things about Palm Beach, the northern most beach of the "northern beaches". Which meant a super long bus ride up the coast. I can hardly complain though about a bus ride with coastline out the window 90% of the way. So two-ish hours later, palm beach and I got to know each other. Thank goodness I went though or all that gorgeous beach would have been wasted. Obviously Australia has too much beach if a gorgeous stretch of coastline like that is mostly deserted on a lovely Friday....I think they wouldn't miss it much if I just brought a little bit home with me. I'll keep you posted on how that fits in my suitcase:)
gahhh....so beautiful. and empty....don't you just want to transport yourself into this pic!!!
you could even bring 500 of your closest friends!




Guess what? tomorrow's calling for sun too....you know what that means:)

No comments:

Post a Comment