Monday, March 19, 2012

the tourist lifestyle

Living in a new place for a semi-extended amount of time is pretty fantasmic. Because I have time to do heaps of non-touristy stuff, but still think it's completely acceptable to bust out my camera and map and be the ultimate tourist too. An Monday was a tourist day:) Louise, Yasmin, and I wandered the city with our cameras trying to stay dry and exploring the wonderful place we call home and you call Sydney.

hahaha.fail jumping pic. we did have some success but not so much on my camera....

epic fountain.

Westfield tower.

St. Mary's Cathedral


Crap. those leaves mean fall...but I still want more summer!!!!

They are so good at the classic tourist pose.

I'm the freak that tries to blend in with the statues.....


more Aussie birds..

the most epic jungle gym!!!

A vending machine of flip flops....only in Australia....

Next thing you know, I'll be wearing my "I <3 Sydney" shirt, sunscreen not rubbed in on my nose, and a fanny pack....

No comments:

Post a Comment