Sunday, March 25, 2012

too much fabulous for one blog post

Seriously if I would have contained my Saturday into one post you would have been like, "whoa, fabulousness.overload." I saved you from that. You're welcome.

So Saturday, part 2. After a lovely day at the beach/beaches. We did a miraculous transformation in the beach bathroom. Let me tell you getting sand off without a proper shower takes skill. And I was only semi-successful, as I was still digging sand out of my ear on the bus ride back to the city. But anyways. we got ourselves all did up...well Louise did. I only got to a passable level:) Then it was off to meet Yasmin at the 360 restaurant at the top of the Sydney tower. Yep, Sydney has one of those classic big city towers with a restaurant/bar that spins at the top. Rather than do the total tourist thing where you just go look from the top, we did the totally classy thing where you go have yummy drinks and swanky desserts at the top! Except the hostess hated us and gave us the dirtiest looks ever so we were slightly worried we wouldn't get in....luckily we were so hot she couldn't say no;) So we enjoyed our deliciousness, while taking in gorgeous views of the city, watching the sunset, and judging everyone else's attire trying to figure out why the hostess hated us so......
Oh.yes. Mini desert sampler of deliciousness. Good thing we shared or I definitely would have eaten everything.no.problem.

Lighting fail...but unfortunately I cannot control the sun to give you a better picture.

Don't mind the awkward reflection....look beyond it to the awesome view of the city!!!

Check out the light...I thought it was awesome.

Sydney's sprawl.

More of Sydney. That's the St. Mary's Cathedral in the frontish. Remember how we took tourist photos in front of it?

We did a little damage to the dessert plate....

Wow, can you say skin cancer Meghan much?

We are soooo swanky.

I might have been too lazy to get out of my chair. So ignore the stuff blocking the gorgeous view.
And that concludes one of the most fantasmic Saturdays ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment