Thursday, May 31, 2012

Watsons Bay parental style

I am blogging about  my parents time here completely  out of order. But we have already established that it's my blog and I do what I want:)

We headed out to Watsons Bay the day they arrived in Sydney. And while they started out in stellar form, they definitely were dragging hard core by the end of the day:) But we had some delicious fish and chips. Took in the spectacular city views, then made it to the haymarket, and they didn't officially crash until we got to centerpoint (the mall under the tower). And there we played a fun game of who can find the couch the fastest. It was epic. Until they found a couch....then the game kind of died.

Sharing my infinite knowledge.HA.

Yep, I'm still 5.........

"Look ma!!! NO HEAD!"


Queen of the rock.

Macquarie Lighthouse....I think. I might have just totally made that up.


Dad just holding up the CBD....don't know what Australia does without him...


classic, horrible Meghan face.



At the Haymarket. Dad totally rocking the not-even-a-litttle-bit-manly man bag.
And then they crashed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment