Monday, May 21, 2012

Parental Units Descend Upon Australia

I rather like the title of this blog post even though it sounds like science fiction....in reality it's really just my parents coming to visit me!!!! So for the past week and a half I crammed in all of my Sydney favorites and some touristy new spots into 6 days, and then we jetted off to Cairns for a wet, yet warmer whirlwind tour of the tropical north. I had a blast, and I'm pretty sure they will admit they've had one too. However, Monday brought an end to my made up holiday (made up because I definitely had school and assignments the whole time they were here but actually only made it to one class.....awesome). Now I'm back to reality and they are living it up on the Gold Coast for a few more days. I only took a few pics on my camera but they took heaps on theirs, so I am hoping my parents will be able to concur technology well enough to send me their pics after they get home...

But for now I have laundry and lectures to catch up on. (....likely you will get another blog post in like 5 minutes because neither laundry nor lectures sounds like a fun way to spend my day.lamesauce.)

No comments:

Post a Comment