Thursday, May 3, 2012

Running

Let me clarify my idea of running for you.

It's better than this.
But nowhere near this!!!!
And probably more often than I'd like to admit I look like this.....minus the six pack abs.

So now that we understand what I mean by the light jog that I like to call a run, I can tell you that I went for one today. And it was a good one. The kind where you feel energized and ready to take on the day after. Never mind that it was like noon and not the crack of dawn when this feeling occurred. But anyways. The weather is gorgeous, the weekend is looking good, and while there is a special place in my heart that wants to be in Casa Grande this weekend and at Camp Tatiyee in 3 weeks I know that I have a special place here as well and am going to try my hardest to enjoy these next two months like none other. 

ps. even though ASU is done for the summer and I still have assignments and exams to look forward to.ya I'm going to be the bigger person here and not do a whole post whining about this fact.

pps. TWO MONTHS!!! less actually!!! how insane is it that I head back to the USA in two months. mind.blown.







No comments:

Post a Comment