Tuesday, May 29, 2012

mixed emotions.


This post may or may not be me have an emotional meltdown. Feel free to ignore and check back when I have recovered.

I'm over this Australian winter. June is for sunshine and shorts. Not brollies and jackets.


And I'm over school. A week left of classes and then exams. ugh. You would think that with the end in sight I'd be motivated to power through to the finish. wrong. 

I have Arizona cravings on a regular basis. People, camp, food, weather....I want it all.

Then I have these "stop being a baby" moments. Where I tell myself I'm being ridiculous and that I'm in Sydney, which is one of the most fabulous cities on Earth, and that I need to enjoy the fabulousness.

Then I remind myself how lucky I am to have this opportunity. Then I remember that I only have a month and 2 days until I'm headed stateside. Then I think of how long it will probably be till I get here again. And then I buckle down and finish my assignments and look forward to the month of adventures that still await me. (ok, so the "buckle down and finish assignments" part hasn't actually  happened yet...but it will!!!)

And then I blog about all of it. lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment