Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blue Mountains parental style

My parents figured out photobucket. I'm so proud.

And now I can share all the pics of their time here....cuz let's be honest. You've been thinking my life is not so fabulous lately according to blog posts/lack of blog posts. But really it is. I've just been doing a lot of, like, actually studying. Don't worry it's weird for me too. So all these pictures of what was actually like 2 weeks ago already are a little late.

I took the parentals out to the Blue Mountains, because well it's gorgeous. We say some beautiful fall colors and even though it was a bit chilly, the weather was actually pretty perfect. So enjoy round two of pictures from here.

mum and me:)

The three sisters.

And these stairs just kept on going and going and going. However, we did not.

Oh you know just chilling under the sister to the left in the picture of all three of them.

See the people and the bridge between the mountain and the sister to the far left? No, hmmm well that's where we were:)

Dad and I:)

Fall colors....gorgeous.

On the skyway.

Katoomba falls












Perhaps a little too much when they were still recovering from jetlag....but we had lots to do!!!!



Another fabulous trip to the mountains that are indeed blue....ish:)

No comments:

Post a Comment