Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Perthians

In case you haven't noticed, I'm super bad at taking pictures of people. I just always forget, or it's awkward. Like everyone has this fear of cameras and hates getting their picture taken. Or maybe that's just me and I use it as the justification for the crapster pics on this blog:) Either way....Perth was slightly  different. I enphasize slightly though. But here I am with some Perthians (yes, I asked. and yes that's what they are called. jealous right??)
Ok. so this one's just me. deal with it. but that is the Indian Ocean in the back, so that makes it cooler right??

Rachel and I, rocking the shades.

I wanted a "I'm going to dive in" pose, but instead all I got was this....I settled:)

John, and I'm pretty sure he didn't want a caption that said "ladies, this is what awaits you in Perth".....

bromance. Paul and Paul.
 (yep 2 Pauls...and I'm pretty sure there were 3 Johns, they need some name diversity here...)



Nye, Ian, Paul, John, Tim, Rachel, John, Paul

I got picked up by a bunch of guys in Perth....oh wait, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment