Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Is it still called vacation?

If your everyday life is pretty much a vacation from real life and then you go somewhere for two weeks on a vacation....is it still technically called a vacation?? or just extra awesomeness? Anyways....now that I've successfully made you brain hurt, the point that I'm trying to get across is....ONE WEEK til I'm off to other parts of Australia!!! For the Easter holiday we get two weeks off, and while I am staying home over Easter weekend to hopefully  get some school work done, I wasn't about to spend the whole two weeks being productive! So I leave a week from today (Tuesday) for a few days on the Gold Coast (a stretch of beaches south of Brisbane), then a few days in Brisbane, and a week on the other side of the country/continent in Perth! I am pretty excited to be off again...not that I have seen even close to all of Sydney...oh well. So I probably won't be blogging will I'm gone..but expect some stellar posts when I get back. And probably a few more before I leave, since I am supposed to be writing papers we all know that equates to doing anything BUT writing papers....

Hope you are having a FANTASMIC first week of April. Please share all of you hysterical April Fool's jokes with me (Jaime told me Sunday morning that Macquarie had burned down...and I believed her for 3 minutes.fail.) and then freak out with me because its already APRIL!!!!

Ps. fun side note of the day. Just as we were frolicking. yes frolicking. in the waves today I was like "I love waves" and then bam. Three monster waves came and pretty much obliterated us. Faces and bums wiping out on the sand. And sand getting EVERYWHERE. Gotta love mother nature.

PPs. Sorry for all the capital-ness in this blog post, it's kind of intimidating and I have no idea why so much of it occurred....

PPPs. this is the correct way to add on more 'ps' things. This knowledge is brought to you by one of my bestiesStaci and a website for English language learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment