Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I' m baaacckkk!! (in Sydney)

You probably didn't miss me, and maybe didn't even notice I was gone...but I was. And I just realized that this could have been construed as back in the U.S.....which is false. Just back in Sydney. Although only 2 more months for the epic "I'm back in the U.S." post....whaaa????
Off on an epic Easter holiday adventure. and let me tell you, it was FABULOUS. So of course I have lots of catching up to do. again. ugh. I'll probably share these New Zealand style, except hopefully a little more timely. maybe, although doubtful.
Because I have assignments up the wazuu due soonish, and my parentals are coming in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!! woot.woot. So of course that means being a tourist guide, slacking school and most likely blogging too....
But I'll end this lame "I'm back in Sydney" post with a fun fact.
I may have been travelling a wee bit too much in the past 4 months. I counted and by the time I arrive back in the US I'll have been on 13 plane rides in 5 months....(unless of course I decide to hit up anywhere else before I get home again, in which case the number will only get higher;)

Anyways, more/better posts to come. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment