Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you have/had a fabulous one, whatever it may entail. I thought it might be super hard to celebrate a holiday without my fambam, and while I miss them like crazy and would have loved to spend another Easter hiding eggs in insanely hard places so my brother can never find them or eating my mama's delicious cooking, I have people who take good care of me here and make it much easier than I thought it would be:)

The older couple where I go to meeting invited me to lunch and their children and grand-children were in town too. So, of course my inner 10 year-old was psyched to hang out with two of the cutest girls ever:) We went to the park and played board games. And munched on Cadbury eggs. Yep, be jealous.

Although I was apparently on a mission to hurt myself today, as I sliced open my finger cutting green-beans (last time I get asked to help in the kitchen ever) and slammed my knee into the monkey bars at the playground (note to self: you are NOT the right size for playgrounds anymore). Thankfully I got a ride home during the lightening storm that is currently raging or I might have gotten a little toasted, with the way my day is going. 
My Eater besties:)
Why yes that is a Cadbury bunny and a matching egg!!! 
Awkward picture of my leg. For comparison purposes. Now look at the next one....

And check out the bump that is NOT supposed to be there.

P.S. if the inside of one of your Cadbury eggs looks like this....cry because you just bit into a nasty turkish delight one.
And to end...a fun game. After reading all the fun things I did today....guess how much time I spent working on essays?!? Yep you're right! NONE. ugh. fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment