Monday, April 9, 2012

Feet

oh.my.goodness.

I just had to share this. You know all those feet pictures you suffer through, because I love taking them everywhere I go??? SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT TOO!!!!!! Well actually maybe a lot of people do, but I stumbled upon this one photographer/traveler who does it and his are wayyyyyy cooler than mine.
So go to this blog and be amazed.
Sneak peek of what awaits you:

P.S. I'm a little scared the blogging police are going to get me for stealing this pic. So let me just point out that this is NOT my picture. It came from Tom Robinson Photography.

Also his pictures inspired me to find someone to go on crazy adventures and take feet pictures with:) 
So I am now accepting applications...please attach a feet picture. 
kidding...please don't.well, I mean DO come find me, but maybe don't start off with the feet thing...


P.S. don't schedule flights for epic Easter holiday vacations in the evening. You will just sit around all day staring at an essay wishing you were already on the beach. But I am finally headed to the airport. Gold Coast here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment