Monday, January 2, 2012

4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!May you make it a new year filled with adventure, fun, and fabulousness. I have no doubt looking forward to my year that it will be filled with all of the above. But I am a strong believer that your life is only what you make of it and even if your life doesn't include a move to a country 7,000ish miles away promise me you will:
1. Go somewhere you've never been (even if its the new restaurant you've always wanted to try but never have).
2. Meet a new friend (no, I don't expect you to find your new BFF but seriously smile and have a conversation with someone you don't know!!)
3. Enjoy life (do something crazy or even something everyday/ordinary and then sit and think how awesome it was that you were able to do it)

I spent my new year's eve with some of the coolest people ever:
....and yes I laughed ridiculously hard like I am in the picture basically all night



In totally non-related news...I found a place to live in Ausstralia!!!! It is extremely terrifying to commit to a place to live that you have never seen before with people you have never met before, but that's part of the adventure right? And I am wayyy excited about the idea of not being homeless while I am there:)

So this is a picture of my supposed bed....super exciting right?!?!
...And my desk!!! .


I thought it was fitting that its pink:) And now I am trying to plan my time in New Zealand.....and am getting super psyched about it!!!! Don't get jealous but it's looking like the north island is going to include Zorbing, beaches, glowworm caves, and other awesomeness!!!! And I haven't even started on the south island yet...

p.s. I changed the background so you should no longer develop a headache while reading my blog:)





No comments:

Post a Comment