Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life happens...

Something just occurred to me. I sometimes get so caught up in making plans that start after my flight leaves the country that I'm unprepared for the day to day life in between. But this week life caught up with me.

So I remembered to breathe and then just keep going. I encourage you to do the same....yep your helpful advice for the week is to keep breathing:)

All ASU students started back to school last Thursday and I am not going to lie...it was super nice to not have to go back with them. And I know that in May when they are all done and I'm still going I probably won't be so happy but right now it's SUPER FABULOUS!!!!

This is probably going to be the lamest blog post ever...but I just felt like doing one. You can just skip this one I guess:) I decided that I need to take more pictures of my life because cool stuff happened I just never take pictures...that needs to get fixed before I leave!!!

I don't even know how to end this rambling blog post....more Australia updates and pictures of my life coming shortly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment