Monday, January 23, 2012

Admitting is the first step...


I have been in denial for a long time. But as I have been packing it has become apparent that what everyone else says may be true. I have an obsession with shoes. There I said it. I think all of my luggage for Australia could be shoes...and I'm not even sure they would all fit then.

proof of my disease:

These went home on trip #3 of my stuff headed home.

These have yet to find their way into any "getting home" device.

Filled with, you guessed it....more shoes:)
The suitcase ran out of room for these lovelies.... 


....and these.
And then of course the ones left on my feets!!!! (yes they are my grandma loafers....actually both my grandma's probably have better taste than these. but I just pretend I'm hipster...then I rock them!)

Needless to say they CANNOT all come with me. And yes I am going to miss them all a lot:( 

In other non-shoe related news. I LEAVE IN A WEEK. Packing all my stuff to get it back to my parents house is going well and my apartment is starting to look sadly barren. I LEAVE IN A WEEK. I keep having fabulous goodbye parties (party in the park, Indian food dinner)...thanks to everyone who loves me!!! I LEAVE IN A WEEK. Sorry to everyone that I keep saying goodbye to and then....BAM you have to see me again:) I LEAVE IN A WEEK. I am sure some of you are like just leave the country already so we don't have to keep saying goodbye. I LEAVE IN A WEEK. Well no worries it's coming up fast, because in case you hadn't noticed...I LEAVE IN A WEEK.

I hope that you all have a fantastic week as well!!! Enjoy it because it's your last week of January...crazy!!! where did the first month of 2012 go??

P.S. I just remembered that I had taken a picture of my FABULOUS going away cake that Kelsey made for me soo....

No comments:

Post a Comment