Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Can you say 13 days?!?!?!

OH.MY.GOODNESS.AHHHHHHHH!!!!WOOHOO!!!!SOOOO PSYCHED!!!!
and then.......
oh.my.goodness. what am I thinking?? how in the world am I going to manage on my own in another country for 5 whole months?

Yep...this scenario happens in my head every 5 minutes. Welcome to my brain.


So in my head when I'm excited I' doing these things...


Zoribng...aka rolling down a hill in a bubble in Rotorua.
 

Bungy jumping in Queenstown.
Chilling in a glow worm cave in Waitomo.


When I'm not here is how my trip goes...
Me....enjoying what is supposed to be a New Zealand summer.

Me....lost. Except in my case I won't have the car or the phone.

But of course my trip is going to be fabulous and nothing less:) I have all my bus trips and hostels booked for New Zealand. Planned my ride from the airport once I get to Australia. Found out where my meeting is going to be in Australia. It is all coming together quite nicely. But I still have 13 days (thank goodness!!!).... so in the meantime I am saying "see you in five months" (because I absolutely fail at saying goodbye!!!) to everyone I am leaving behind. Moving all the stuff I have accumulated in a year in a half in my apartment home. Figuring out phone, banking, life while I'm abroad. And getting excited/petrified about the whole adventure every five minutes:)

1 comment:

  1. We are going to miss you SO SO much, but at least we have the next best thing to Meghan...Meghan's BLOG!!! We know you're going to have a great time & you'll do fine through all the experiences. We can't wait to see pictures & hear all about it. Lunch when you get back??? :)

    ReplyDelete