Friday, December 16, 2011

life begins...



...at the end of your comfort zone. I just found this quote and I think it is good for me to remember at the start of my new adventure.

So finals are officially over, which means no school for two months...WOOHOO. However, it also means I can't ignore my mile long to-do list anymore. But instead of using all my new found free time productively I have just found so many more forms of procrastination. And to portray my skills of procrastination I'm going to list all my forms of procrastination for you!!! (feel free to borrow my ideas for your own personal use!)
1. My roommate got a puppy....let me tell you they are fun!!! (<shout out to Staci) side note if you take up this form of procrastination: PLEASE go get a puppy from the pound. That's were Sadie is from and there are lots of other adorable puppies with sad faces that would love for you to take them home:(
2. One of my besties graduated from college so of course we have to party (<shout out to Ashlyn)
3. My other roommate went to Europe, which meant a going away party (<shout out to Danny)....so this isn't a picture she took, but let's all just imagine her holding a camera looking at the same thing:)

4. After a long anti-pinterest protest I gave in...and have never looked back.
...and all these are just the recently added forms of procrastination. As a college student I of course already had a sufficiently long list:)

And because it is my third blog post and I am already out of things to say I'm going to share some quotes. Honestly I love quotes when I'm having a bummer of a day sometimes it's so lovely to read a little pick-me-up. So enjoy! (also I probably won't source any of these so please don't report me to the blog plagiarism police, but also note that I am not that clever and did not come up with any of these!)

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great" -Mark Twain

"Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is WAKE UP."

"Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it."

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything they just make the best of everything."

"Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."

"Do not lose hold of your dreams or aspirations, for if you do, you may still exist but you have ceased to live."

1 comment: