Sunday, December 11, 2011

i.hate.planning.

I am not a planner. I am the girl who makes plans the day of...if five minutes before is too short notice. So planning five months of my life, two months in advance from a couple thousand miles away...stressing me out a little bit. Seriously I am always thinking about things. thing to do before I leave.where to live.where to go in NZ.what to do in Australia.school in Australia.what to pack.will I love it.traveling while in Australia.will i hate it.how to get around.being attacked by kangaroos. (okay...not really the last one. if anything that would be a fabulous story to tell!!!but I don't think that really happens? well dang just gave myself one more thing to ponder...)

but eww...enough complaining from the poor, little girl who gets to go to Australia:)
Fun facts for the day....I just google mapped how to walk from Phoenix to Sydney. 14635 miles, 193 days and 18 hours.  This lovely trip includes kayaking across the pacific and the instructions from step 330 to 497 are 90% either "take the crosswalk" or "cross the road". So for those of you that were planning on walking there to visit me I hope you are leaving within the next 9 days or your going to miss me:)


since there will several comments on my bombdiggety pictures last post...I'm trying a different approach:) So here is Macquarie University preview...

Here is the school logo. wootwoot. Apparently in Australia school spirit is like non-existent. So no school sports teams, mascot, or anything. lame.


Yes, Macquarie has a lake. It's okay you can be jealous.
This is going to be me....being studious in class ALL the time.

1 comment: