Tuesday, July 3, 2012

There's no place like home.

I am officially back in the US of A. Well, I've been back since Saturday and to be honest blogging hasn't been first thing on my mind:)

Being home is fabulous, I've been loving spending time with the fambam and friends, having a car again, texting on a real phone, the heat, and all the other random little things that I missed but never thought I would. Although it definitely was a little weird seeing people drive on this side of the road again. And I'm already having occasional "I miss Sydney" moments and I know that that place is going to always be special to me. But really what you miss the most is the people that make each place amazing.

Whoa, getting a little sad and mushy here already. For the most part it is fabulous to be home!!!! And if I was a good, little blogger I would have a picture of me and my fambam reuniting in the airport at 1 in the morning, and all the other fabulousness that has happened since.....but we all know that I'm not so deal with it:)

Side note on the disaster that was coming home though. Okay, well not really disaster. Because I made it home in one piece which was the important part. But it was literally and figuratively the longest day of my life. Literally because of the time change, I'm pretty sure I had 31 hours of Saturday. Figuratively because I spent 10 hours in the San Francisco airport because United is the most stupid airline ever and I was too tired to go enjoy San Francisco. It was the worst because all I wanted to do was come home so I was a big bundle of emotions that probably got my fair share of funny looks. But anyways I did eventually make it home and for now I will be happy to not set foot in an airport:) (however, I'll probably be over that oh, in about a week.haha)

Well, anyways, you are welcome for another boring, rambling blog post. I promise I'll post a better one soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment